Tasty Bingo promises rewarding wins and “a great range of bingo games for you to get your teeth into!”
But is it all sugary treats with no real value, or is there some substance to the site?
Read our Tasty Bingo review to find out!
Who Are Tasty Bingo?
Like many other online bingo sites, Tasty Bingo is owned and run by the 888 Group, one of the largest internet gaming providers online.
Tasty Bingo operates under a UK gambling license, which specifies there aren’t any sanctions against the site.
About The Website
Tasty Bingo’s website is inviting at first glance, even if it does look a bit like the loading screen for Candy Crush.
This gives it a somewhat outdated feel, especially with the empty spaces on either side of the screen.
It almost feels like the website was designed for the old box-shaped desktop monitors, rather than modern computers.
And that might not be far from the truth. Tasty Bingo was first launched in 2010 and it’s possible they haven’t updated the design since.
It seems feasible since it also looks like Tasty Bingo has abandoned their social media accounts. Their last activity on Twitter was back in 2015 and their Facebook account hasn’t been updated since 2013!
The FAQ section is fairly helpful, but there are a lot of common online bingo questions that aren’t addressed.
Still, you can find some of them answered on the Getting Started page. And if you still have questions, you can contact Tasty Bingo via:
- UK toll-free number: 0800 2796 222 (10 AM to 2 AM, UK time)
- For those outside of the UK: +44 (0) 20 3794 3048
- Support email: email@example.com
Unfortunately, Tasty Bingo doesn’t have a live chat option.
Tasty Bingo Tech
Tasty Bingo breaks away from the usual 888 Group pattern by having dedicated mobile apps.
You can download the Tasty Bingo app for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices directly from their site.
Some of the gaming software Tasty Bingo uses includes:
As per UK law, you’ll need to provide a valid form of ID before you can start playing on Tasty Bingo.
Tasty Bingo has a minimum deposit and withdrawal amount of £10. Withdrawals take 48 hours for Tasty Bingo to process, after which it takes another 4 to 7 days before the money will appear in your account.
One thing to bear in mind is even though Tasty Bingo still lists credit cards as an accepted way to fund your account, this is no longer a legal option as of April 20.
What Bingo Games Do Tasty Bingo Offer?
Tasty Bingo caters to the traditional 90 ball and 75 ball bingo game styles but they’ve also got “A brand new 52-5 bingo game that brings the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas into your living room!”
Let’s take a look at the different Tasty Bingo lobbies and the games they include.
90 Ball Lobby
The lobby name says it all this is where you’ll find the 90 ball games on offer:
- Pick ‘n Mix, with a £12 jackpot and runs every 5 minutes on average (2p to join)
- Strawberries & Cream, with a £6 jackpot and runs every 5 minutes on average (5p to join)
- Sweet Stack Up, with a £1,000 jackpot and runs daily, with more than 100 players on average (5p to join)
75 Ball Lobby
If 75 ball is more your style, this is the lobby to join instead! Games included are:
- The Daily Unwind, with a progressive £3+ jackpot and runs frequently (10p to join)
- Zesty Lemon, with a progressive £3+ jackpot and runs frequently (1p to join)
- All You Can Eat is a 5 rounds game that runs frequently with a progressive £18+ jackpot (4p to join – the most popular bingo room in the lobby)
- Sweet Melon is a 5 rounds game that runs frequently with a progressive £2+ jackpot (5p to join)
Bingo Daily Jackpots Lobby
Despite the name, this lobby features games that only run once a week on their respective days. The jackpots are pretty attractive though which is why these games tend to attract 100+ players!
Games included are:
- Monday’s Munchies, with a £600 jackpot and is the only 5-round game in the lobby (5p to join)
- Tangy Tuesday, with a £1,500 jackpot and is the only 90 ball game in the lobby (25p to join)
- Wednesday’s Waffles, with a £500 jackpot and is the first of two 75 ball games in the lobby (50p to join)
- Thirsty £1k Thursday, with a £1,000 jackpot and is the second 75 ball game in the lobby (25p to join)
Tasty Bingo Specials Lobby
The Specials Lobby doesn’t seem to be related to Tasty Bingo’s actual promotions except in the most superficial way—the inclusion of a Mystery Jackpot room. All the games seem to run daily.
Games included are:
- Bingo Deal, with a progressive jackpot that seems to start at about £2+ (52 ball, 5p to join)
- Bingo Roulette, with a progressive jackpot that was at £21.18 at the time of writing, with 33 players and 2 hours 31 minutes before starting (52 ball, 5p to join)
- Mystery Jackpot, with a jackpot that’s only revealed about 10 seconds before the game begins (75 ball, 10p to join)
- £50 After Eight, with a fixed £50 jackpot and runs after 8 PM every day (75 ball, 1p to join)
Tasty Bingo VIP Lobby
Tasty Bingo doesn’t reveal much about their VIP Loyalty program.
However, it does seem like you automatically progress based on how many points you earn. Each time you purchase a 10p bingo card, you earn 1 point. Referring a friend to Tasty Bingo gets you 15,000 points. You can then redeem points as cash (1,000 points = £1).
It seems like this VIP Loyalty program isn’t exclusive to Tasty Bingo, though. There’s a possibility if you’re a VIP member on any other 888 Group bingo site, you can reap the same rewards collectively.
Games included in the VIP lobby are:
- £250 Free Daily Gems, with a £50 jackpot and is free to join (75 ball)
- Daily Mystery Gems, with a mystery jackpot that’s only revealed about 10 seconds before the game starts (75 ball, 10p to join)
- Free Weekly Gems, with a £100 jackpot and runs once a week (90 ball, free to join)
- Monthly Mega Gems, with a £5,000 jackpot and runs once a month (90 ball, 10p to join)
It’s not clear what gems are used for.
Tasty Bingo Free Treats Lobby
Tasty Bingo also offers a Free Treats Lobby with free-to-join games, but there’s a twist.
Of the 6 games, only 2 of them offer cash prizes. The other 4 games offer “bonuses,” which you can use to increase your wagers.
Games included are:
- New Diners, with a £2 Bonus prize for the winner and is the only game open to all new players who haven’t deposited any funds to their Tasty Bingo account yet (75 ball, runs frequently)
- A Tasty Tenner, with a £10 Bonus prize for the winner and runs frequently (90 ball)
- Free Treats, with a £1 Bonus prize for the winner and runs daily (90 ball)
- Loyalty Free, with a £50 Bonus prize for the winner and seems to run daily (90 ball)
- Free Sunday £250, with a £250 cash jackpot and runs once weekly (75 ball – very popular, has more than 3,600 players signed up 3 days in advance)
- £1,000 Weekly Treat, with a £1,000 cash jackpot and runs every Monday (90 ball – very popular, has more than 1,000 players signed up 4 days in advance)
Playing at Tasty Bingo
The Tasty Bingo member’s area is almost identical to the main site, with the same outdated design.
But at least it’s easy to navigate and seems to be very active.
Daily games often attract hundreds of players, while some of the weekly ones attract thousands.
And on the whole, the member’s area doesn’t have any loading issues.
Tasty Bingo Reviews
Most of the Tasty Bingo reviews are positive but almost all of them are from three or more years ago.
For the most part, players seem to enjoy the food theme but feel there should be more instant games:
Player willsowls complains about jumping through hoops to get your winnings paid out, especially if the complicated bonus system is involved:
But overall, players like senga3601 praise Tasty Bingo for their friendly chat hosts and the jackpots on offer:
If you’ve played at Tasty Bingo then let us know about your experience by leaving a review below!