If you like honey and you like bingo, then you might be thinking of joining Queen Bee Bingo!
Before you dive in, take a moment to read this Queen Bee Bingo review and find out if it’s a sweet deal or if you risk getting stung.
Who’s Behind Queen Bee Bingo?
888 is the company that launched Queen Bee Bingo in 2017 and they call themselves “the best in online gaming”.
Based in Gibraltar, 888 UK Limited operates Queen Bee under a license from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain.
Sister sites owned and operated by 888 UK Limited include:
- Browncow Bingo
- Coffee Bingo
- Cracker Bingo
- Luckycharm Bingo
- Milehigh Bingo
- Polo Bingo
- Pound Bingo
- Sparkly Bingo
- Steam Bingo
- and Tuckshop Bingo
888 are one of the largest online gaming providers with over 25 million customers worldwide.
About The Queen Bee Bingo Website
The Queen Bee Bingo site “sticks” to its theme with a golden yellow dollop of honey and some rich orange and blue details.
The Queen Bee graphics feel clean and crisp, giving the website a fresh, updated look.
However, the site also feels very basic in some ways. While their competitors have a lot of animation, Queen Bee Bingo keeps it very simple.
But this isn’t necessarily a bad thing because without distracting graphics to slow down the website loading speed, you can quickly and easily find everything you need.
If you do need help, you have some options.
- You can give them a call at 0808 238 9814
- Use the Help Room in your member’s area
- or contact Queen Bee Bingo directly using their contact form.
They’re also somewhat active on Facebook here, but that seems to be the only social media account.
Queen Bee Bingo Tech
Queen Bee Bingo understands many bingo lovers play on-the-go, so they made sure their website works very smoothly from mobile browsers.
Unfortunately, they don’t have a dedicated mobile app yet.
The site, is mainly powered by the Dragonfish software.
What’s nice about Queen Bee Bingo is you can start browsing the different bingo rooms without a verified account.
However, you do need to provide some personal information and a valid ID before you can play.
The Terms and Conditions say they need to verify your age, physical address, and name before you’re allowed to play any bingo games or deposit any money.
Speaking of deposits, the minimum amount is £10.
Withdrawals are a little complicated, but Queen Bee Bingo gives you plenty of options to choose from with a minimum withdrawal amount of just £5:
- Credit and debit cards, 4-7 business days
- MasterCard, 3-5 business days
- NETeller, 4-5 business days
- Wire Transfer, 7-10 business days
- PayPal, 4-5 business days
Queen Bee Bingo might ask you to provide some documents like your ID, a copy of your card, and proof of address before your withdrawal can be processed.
This is to help protect against fraud and money laundering.
What Bingo Games Do Queen Bee Bingo Offer?
Queen Bee Bingo doesn’t overwhelm you with a ton of exotic options, but they do offer several lobbies with 90 and 75 ball games:
- The On The Go Lobby is described as “The Place For Bingo,” with a new game running almost every minute. Tickets cost between 1p and 50p, with an average of 30 players per game and a progressive jackpot.
- The Guaranteed Jackpots Lobby doesn’t have daily games but a new one typically starts every few days. Tickets cost between 5p and 50p, with jackpots ranging from £35 to £1,500! The next game (at the time of writing) has nearly 2,000 players registered.
- Free Bingo Lobby is where you’ll find a number of free bingo games. Free4U offers a £4 jackpot (75 balls). The £250 Saucy Sunday is also a 75 balls game that typically has over 5,000 players every Sunday. If you miss this or want to try your luck again, £1k Mondays also run every week and are 90 ball games.
- Ace Club Lobby tickets cost between £1 and £10. The biggest game in this lobby is Big Bang, which costs £10 per ticket and offers a £10,000 jackpot.
- Mystery Jackpot Bingo is perfectly named—you won’t know how big the jackpot is until the game starts! There are typically 45 players per 75 balls game, which runs every few minutes. Tickets cost 5p each.
There aren’t any real promotions available, though Queen Bee Bingo does offer new players the opportunity to get 10 free slot spins, 64 free bingo tickets, and unspecified cash prizes.
To qualify, you need to use the promo code “queen” when opening your account and deposit £10.
Queen Bee Bingo also offers a 15-level rewards scheme, giving you the opportunity to win extra free spins, bingo tickets, and monthly cashback prizes!
Playing at Queen Bee Bingo
The members-only area is fairly similar to the public-access areas of the Queen Bee Bingo website except for the dark blue color theme.
The two areas have the same design and are equally easy to navigate—what’s great about Queen Bee Bingo is you can see how many players already registered for a bingo game before joining one yourself.
While the site isn’t as active as some of their bigger competitors, you can always find a decent number of players online.
Some of the once-a-week games attract thousands of players at a time, adding a nice social touch that can make it feel like playing at a brick-and-mortar bingo hall.
You can also find a game anytime you want, though this is somewhat limited to the On The Go Bingo and Mystery Jackpot Bingo lobbies.
Queen Bee Bingo Reviews
Queen Bee Bingo seems to attract a mixed-bag of reviews.
The most common complaint is an issue with the promised bonuses either not being awarded or mysteriously disappearing. This happened to cazzy571:
A reviewer listing their name only as “Nomore” had a similar experience, with the added frustration of poor customer service:
Xenobus also complained about the customer service in their review, but did say Queen Bee Bingo is a great site for playing the slots as well:
Have you played at Queen Bee Bingo?
Then let us know about your experience by leaving your own review below. We’d love to hear about it!