If you’re looking for a new online bingo site to get your blood pumping then you might be thinking of joining Big Tease Bingo!
But does Big Tease Bingo deliver on its promise of enticing games or is it nothing but a big tease?
Read our Big Tease Bingo review to find out!
About Big Tease Bingo
Big Tease Bingo is owned by the 888 Group who run quite a few bingo sites.
Big Tease Bingo is one of the company’s slightly newer ventures, having been launched in 2017. The design is definitely user-friendly, with a vintage pop art theme.
888 Group’s Great Britain Gambling Commission license ensures their UK operations are legal.
If you’re feeling lost, you can contact Big Tease Bingo via:
- Live Chat (10 AM to 2 AM, UK time)
- Toll Free UK Phone – 0808 238 9814
- Email – email@example.com
What Bingo Games Does Big Tease Bingo Offer?
- Big Tease Bingo offers a standard range of 90 ball, 75 ball, 52 ball (AKA Swedish bingo), and 5L bingo games spread across 7 lobbies.
- There are a variety of games running frequently, daily, weekly, and monthly.
- The ticket prices range from 5p to 50p each for the regular games, which attract between 5 and 180+ players at a time (usually around 30), with prize pools of £250+.
- For games with a dedicated or progressive jackpot (ranging from £10 to £10,000), the tickets cost anywhere up to £10 each.
- These games also attract a lot more players, as they run less frequently. It’s not uncommon to see as many as 3,500+ players joining one of these games!
- Big Tease Bingo also has a few free bingo games, though you need to make a deposit for them to become available.
There are a few special games worth highlighting:
As the name implies, Mystery Jackpot’s jackpot remains a mystery until just before the room opens.
Based on what other 888 Group sites show, the jackpot is between £10 and £500, but is randomly selected every time!
Big Tease Bingo offers 75 and 24 ball versions of the popular game.
Do you like mixing things up by playing the slots? Then the daily Gobsmacked 90 ball game is worth checking out!
Tickets only cost 1p and you have the chance to win 100 free spins.
The Big £10,000 is Big Tease Bingo’s big-ticket monthly game, with a £10,000 jackpot up for grabs!
The tickets cost £10 each, but you can also win them through the Big Tease Bingo loyalty program.
Big Tease Bingo also offers some exciting daily jackpots:
Playing at Big Tease Bingo
The member’s area at Big Tease Bingo offers a visually appealing pink and black theme, similar to the main site, and is just as responsive.
This is equally true for mobile browsers – which works in Big Tease Bingo’s favor, as there are no dedicated mobile apps!
Big Tease Bingo uses the Dragonfish software.
You’ll also want to join the basic loyalty rewards program, Bingo With Benefits:
Every time you make a deposit and wager cash, you’ll earn loyalty points and level up through the 15 tiers. As you do, you’ll unlock rewards such as free spins, free bingo tickets, and cashback!
As always, you need to provide ID when creating your Big Tease Bingo account.
Big Tease Bingo Reviews
Despite being a relatively new bingo brand with good player activity, Big Tease Bingo only has 11 user reviews. The brand doesn’t do too badly though, with an overall user-rating of 2.64/5 stars!
Players complain about the site going downhill in recent years, offering low prize money and closing member accounts for no reason. They also mention seeing the same winners all the time, especially on the big games:
We also found one more user review on another site, where the player complains about being illegitimately banned after trying to withdraw their winnings:
On a more positive note, players also praise Big Tease Bingo for having great promotions and chat hosts who keep the site friendly:
Big Tease Bingo does have a good selection of games to play but the reviews we found aren’t great so you might want to checkout our list of the best bingo sites here instead.
Or leave your own Big Tease Bingo review below!